Saturday, February 12, 2022
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Our in-classroom, six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
Each participant gets:
- six hours of live, engaging instruction,
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- a guided outline of strategies,
- access to hundreds of practice test questions,
- a recommended five-week practice schedule, &
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
The seminar will be held on the St. Charles Preparatory School campus.