Saturday, February 26, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
In addition to the live, in-person, interactive, PowerPoint presentation, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 600-page, reference workbook with access to hundreds of sample test questions and answers,
- an outline of strategies to approach the SAT,
- a 5-week SAT study plan, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
There are no reviews yet.