Monday, February 21, 2022
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to 6 hours of engaging instruction, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- an outline of strategies to approach the ACT,
- a recommended 5-week study plan,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The seminar will take place at Lexington High School.