Wednesday, May 18, 2022
8:00 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT & ACT by explaining
- their structure,
- the academic content covered on them, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the tests.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT & ACT.
In addition to the live, in-person, interactive, PowerPoint presentation, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook for each test,
- an outline of strategies to approach the SAT & ACT,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions,
- 5-week study plans to prepare for each test, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The day-long, six-hour seminar will be held in the BBHHS auditorium.