Monday through Friday, April 20-24, 2020
11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. each day
Our video-conferenced, six-hour (over five days) preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- Its structure
- The academic content covered on it, &
- Testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
Each participant is gets:
- A comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- Online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions
- Free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
In addition to the interactive PowerPoint presentation, we provide each participant with a comprehensive, 400-page workbook that reviews testing strategies and academic content as well as includes sample tests with detailed answers and access to significant additional online practice assessments. These are sent to student’s homes. We also support students with free, live, call-in tutoring during the week before each national ACT test administration.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will email you log-in information after you register.
There are no reviews yet.