Monday, February 15, 22, and March 1, 2021
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., 2 hours each day
Our live, video-conferenced, six-hour (over three consecutive Mondays) preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
Each participant gets:
- six hours of live, engaging virtual instruction
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of practice test questions
- a recommended five-week practice schedule
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
Seminar materials, including Zoom log-in information, will get distributed to students through the high school prior to the sessions.