Wednesday, January 27, 2021
8:45 a.m. to 3:25 p.m.
Our virtual, six-hour, preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to the live, interactive PowerPoint presentation, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- an outline of strategies to approach the ACT
- online access to over a thousand practice test questions
- a 5-week ACT study plan
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The day-long, six-hour seminar is held via the Zoom platform. Log-in instruction will be provided to students prior to the seminar. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s ACT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum. If the COVID threat has dissipated sufficiently, we will attempt to schedule the seminar as an in-person event.