Two Saturdays, November 14 & 21, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., 5 hours each day
Please note that registration for this seminar is limited to Lake Ridge Academy students only.
Our video-conferenced, 10-hour (over two days) preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT and ACT by explaining
- their structure
- the academic content covered on them, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the tests.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT and ACT.
Each participant is gets:
- two comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbooks–one each for the ACT & SAT
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a recommended five-week practice schedule for each test
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
All these items are sent to students’ homes prior to the seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will send you log-in information after you register.
There are no reviews yet.