Thursday, October 14, 2021
8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time-management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to the six hours of intensive, engaging instruction, each participant gets:
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- a guided outline of test-taking and time-management strategies,
- a 5-week ACT study guide,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions, &
- free, live, phone-in tutoring prior to each national administration of the ACT.
The day-long, six-hour seminar typically is held at school during a school day. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s ACT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum.