Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, August 10-12, 2021
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, 2 hours each morning
Our video-conferenced, six-hour (over three days) preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
Each participant receives:
- six hours of live, engaging instruction,
- a comprehensive, 600-page, reference workbook,
- a guided outline of strategies,
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions,
- a recommended 5-week practice schedule, &
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
A packet of seminar materials is sent to students’ homes prior to their designated seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will send Zoom log-in instructions with the seminar packet.