Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, Nov. 30, Dec. 1, & Dec. 2, 2021
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EDT, 2 hours each evening
Our video-conferenced, six-hour (over three evenings) preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
Each participant gets:
- six hours of live, engaging virtual instruction,
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- a guided outline of strategies,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions,
- a recommended 5-week practice schedule, &
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
The workbook and seminar materials are sent to each student’s home prior to his/her designated seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will send you log-in information with your seminar materials.