Wednesday, March 24, 2021
7:50 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
In addition to the live, interactive PowerPoint presentation, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 600-page, reference workbook,
- an outline of strategies to approach the SAT,
- access to hundreds of practice test questions,
- a 5-week SAT study plan, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
Please note that, although we want to hold an in-person seminar, COVID may force us to conduct a virtual seminar via Zoom. We will communicate venue details to you closer to the date of the seminar.