Tuesday, June 7, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to the live, in-person, interactive, PowerPoint presentation, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- an outline of strategies to approach the ACT,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions,
- a 5-week ACT study plan, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The seminar will be conducted at New Albany High School. Students will need either to pack a lunch to bring with them or be prepared to go out quickly to pick one up.