Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, October 5, 6, & 7, 2021
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (2 hours each of 3 evenings)
Our six-hour virtual preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to the live, interactive, PowerPoint instruction, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- an outline of strategies to approach the ACT,
- online access to over 1000 practice test questions,
- a 5-week ACT study plan, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will send you log-in information with your seminar materials prior to the seminar.