Saturday, March 14, 2020
8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Our five-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
Each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The five-hour seminar typically is held at school during a school day. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s SAT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum. In addition to the interactive PowerPoint presentation, we provide each participant with a comprehensive, 400-page workbook that reviews testing strategies and academic content as well as includes sample tests with detailed answers and access to significant additional online practice assessments. We also support students with free, live, call-in tutoring during the week before each national SAT test administration.