6 Sundays & Mondays (3 each), November 7-22, 2021
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., 2 hours each evening
Please note that registration for this seminar is limited to Greensboro Day School students only.
Our video-conferenced, 12-hour (over 6 evenings) preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT and ACT by explaining
- their structure
- the academic content covered on them, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the tests.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT and ACT.
Each participant is gets:
- two comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbooks–one each for the ACT & SAT
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a recommended 5-week practice schedule for each test
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
All these items are sent to students’ homes prior to the seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will send you log-in information after you register.