Wednesday, February 9, 2022
8:00 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
In addition to the live, in-person, interactive, PowerPoint presentation, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 600-page, reference workbook,
- an outline of strategies to approach the SAT,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions,
- a 5-week SAT study plan, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The day-long, six-hour seminar will be held in the BBHHS auditorium.