Tuesday, September 28, 2021
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our 6-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to 6 hours of engaging instruction, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- a guided outline of strategies,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions,
- a recommended 5-week study guide, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The day-long, 6-hour seminar will be held in the Beavercreek HS auditorium.